Established in 1946 Hampton and Larsson is a third generation family business which has developed a solid reputation for producing quality joinery with both residential and commercial customers. Our production capacity allows us to manufacture and deliver large scale joinery projects to the highest possible standard.
The Hampton and Larsson commitment to excellence:
- All joinery is custom made to your individual specifications.
- Our trade qualified sales staff give personalised advice and service.
- Each piece of joinery is individually handcrafted by our qualified tradesman.
- We use Mortise and Tenon Joints – the oldest and strongest way to join.
- We use contemporary architectural hardware from Centor & Scope.
- Our joinery quotes include all architraves, hardware and flyscreens if applicable.
- We manufacture according to Australian Standard AS2141 Performance of Timber Window Assemblies. In addition, our joinery has been tested and approved by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).
- Our timber is solid select grade timber and is rated as durable or better to ensure our joinery lasts. We will not use timber veneer.
- We process all our timber on site to control all stages of manufacture.
- We use automated finishing techniques to create a superior finish to our joinery.
- In August 2005 we achieved Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Chain of Custody certification. FSC timber is guaranteed to have been sourced in forests which are managed according to a strict set of environmental, social and economic standards, recognised worldwide and or from non controversial sources. We can now offer our customers the option of choosing FSC certified timber from a well managed forest.
- We are a member of WERS (Window Energy Rating System) and have an approved energy rating which provides up to 42% improvement in cooling and up to 17% improvement in heating. See http://www.wers.net/13. Product Guarantee
- We are a member of the AWA (Australian Window Association). Our joinery is Tested, Certified, Inspected and Guaranteed for 7 Years.
(New Brighton Residence) (New Brighton Residence)
Labels: Joinery Timber Doors And Window Info